Welcome to DePascale Law
Diane Kappeler DePascale began practicing law in 1981 in Dayton, Ohio.
She is board certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Family Relations Law.
Family Relations Law includes everything that is done in Domestic Relations Courts such as actions for:
- Legal Separation
- Enforcement and/or seeking a change in Court Orders regarding children, property, and support
She also practices in the areas of:
- Juvenile Court - including abuse/neglect allegations, unwed parents, and allegations of juvenile delinquency
- Defense of persons accused of crime
- Civil, including personal injury
- Preparation of Wills and Probate of Estates