Instructions for Montgomery County, OH

The links listed below will take you directly to each of the forms you will need in Montgomery County.

Please read the the section titled First Office Conference before attempting to fill out any of these forms

Type your information on the form, then print it.
It is most important that page 1 be typed.

Don't change the caption: _________v.________
If the first document filed listed you as the Defendant, you are still the Defendant.
If the first document filed used your old/former name, you may add: (Now _______).

To get a Divorce or Dissolution in Montgomery County, Ohio:

-- Divorce and Dissolution Questionnaire

-- Affidavit of Financial Disclosure (IF any # is your best estimate, type est.)

IF you and your spouse are parents of child(ren):

-- Parenting Proceeding Affidavit

-- Application for Child Support Services

To ask the Domestic Relations Court of Montgomery County, Ohio to change or enforce your rights (custody / residential parent / parenting time schedule) or responsibilities (child support / payment of health care) of children:

-- Affidavit of Financial Disclosure (IF any # is your best estimate, type est.)

-- Parenting Proceeding Affidavit

Cases re: child(ren) of unwed / never married parents are filed in Juvenile Court, and
these forms are required in Montgomery County:

-- Affidavit of Child Custody Information

-- Affidavit of Income and Expenses (IF any # is your best estimate, type est.)

-- Request for Service

You may complete those forms and, bring them with you. I'll help you with any questions about which you are unsure.

Diane Kappeler DePascale

Diane Kappeler DePascale, J.D.

Attorney and Counselor at Law